[nagdu] Going to Prison

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:22:20 UTC 2015

So tonight was the night. We went to the prison. First off, we had to go
through the scanner. Mike Hingson said at the airport he puts the dog at
rest and drops the leash at the edge of the thing, so I decided to try that
this time. People were impressed when he waited and then roared on through
when I called him. Thing must have been set to low sensitivity because it
did not go off.

The folks had been told in advance that they could not pet him; they were
very respectful of that. It was a wonderful experience and I would love to
do it again.

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>