[nagdu] Welcome

blind springbok blind.springbok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:23:55 UTC 2015

Hi Maddy,
hoep I spelt that right. :)
Very interesting to see you self trained your own dogs.  We unfortunately have had problems in the UK with dogs being self trained by other guide dog owners.  This is why this scheme is pretty much frowned upon here.
So form your comments about your dogs what harness do you use on them?
How old was your Belgian shepherd when he/she retired?
Thomas is almost white but I would probably call him a pale yellow, very pale.  My partner's guide dog, Debbie, is white.  lol   She's just like a polar bear.   :)
My Thomas is eight and a half now and we are on the waiting list for another dog so he is continuing to work until another special woofer comes up.  Just hoping he will continue until one is available.
The temperatures here are in the low 70's F and we really haven't had a summer to speak of.  I'm a South African so I love heat and warmth which my love can attest to.
I'm assuming from this post that you are gay yourself?   If not, excuse my assumption.
Anyway that's me for now.
Cheers
Diane and Thomas Marks