[nagdu] Going to Prison

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:19:55 UTC 2015

I would go again in a heartbeat. As a visitor you can go only once a
calendar year. As a volunteer you have to go there for training and then
must show up a minimum of once every six I could do that if I can figure
what I would actually do there. The drawback is that I need to find a driver
to hire. I think I could pull it off once a month.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com