[nagdu] Just saw this: Guide dogs and athletes

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 22 02:25:09 UTC 2015

Buddy, from everything I have read, including this story (linked b elow), Pilot gave this high school student permission to run with her guide, but did not formally do the running training, as GEB is doing now.

http://www.torontostandard.com/the-sprawl/living-with-stargardts-disease-how-one-teens-mission-has-left-everyone-in-awe/

Daryl