[nagdu] Just saw this: Guide dogs and athletes

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:23:52 UTC 2015

This does seem rather contradictory since most guide dog programs have
held the attitude that running with our guides is dangerous. From what
I understand, all of the people that have run with there dogs decided
to do so on their own and their dogs didn't receive any special
training. I was given suggestions for running with my dog while in
class by a couple instructors who definitely had had the same
discussion with other people in the past. I wonder how many people
actually run with their dogs, special training or not? Probably not
many, but more than you would think...

Danielle and Thai