[nagdu] Skipping driveways

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:20:48 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer, you might want to wait before you count your steps.
Your stride may be a little different then it is now.  I know
that I walk a bit differently with my cane then my dog.  That
might not be true for you, but it is for me.

It's great that you get to do home training.  Your instructor
will definitely help you teach your dog where home is.  (Grin).
Actually it only took Nova a couple times, and she knew home.
When do you start your training?    Debby and Nova