[nagdu] Just saw this: Guide dogs and athletes

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sun Aug 23 18:44:15 UTC 2015

This is an interesting article on Sami. Thank you for sharing. I did hear it talk about how she was given permission to run with her dog, but I didn’t hear anything specifically about the dog being trained to run with her.
I would imagine that there are many people who have been running with their Guide dogs for many ears, as some of you have said here.  I think the thought of being able to run long distances if you are someone who likes to run and compete is a phenomenal thing!
Jennifer