[nagdu] process of getting a guide dog from leader dog

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:04:18 UTC 2015

GPS is not a magic wand.  I thought that it would help me too.
It does now, but I'm a lot more confident in my travel.  To learn
how to use a GPS system isn't that easy in the beginning.
Whether you use the Trekker or some other form.  I'm not saying
that you shouldn't try using GPS, John, but I am saying that
there is definitely a learning curve to learn how to use it, and
it doesn't solve all orientation problems.    Debby and Nova