[nagdu] Trying to understand: denial of access bad allergies

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:23:59 UTC 2015

I ask because many people have different perspectives on this matter. We are not all the same. Some would choose to handle a situation differently, as Daryl expressed. It is not a 2question that I ask lightly, nor is a question I ask simply because I am offended at a little name calling. I spoke frankly to that person and told him exactly what I thought. However, I want to understand all that surrounds this topic. I want to be sensitive to others’ conditions, as I would ask that they be of my blindness. I also want to make sure I know all I can about this issue: from the scientific data to the personal opinions, so that I might become a more well rounded, more thoughtful human being.