[nagdu] seeing eye guide dog school question

starmy22 at gmail.com starmy22 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:42:58 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks much.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Frankeberger via nagdu
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:22 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Cc: Becky Frankeberger
Subject: Re: [nagdu] seeing eye guide dog school question

Then there is also the exercise room, the computer room, the walking path,
the baby grand piano to play, HAM radio station, books to read, laundry room
so you can wash your own clothes, lounges to talk with people, smoking area,
off leash play area for you and your dog, big field to kick back in,
gazebos, and lots of the finest class members ever.

Becky and Jake