[nagdu] moderators note regarding freedom of choice, ownership, and straw argument thread.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:24:22 UTC 2015

hi List,
Just a friendly reminder, that many of the list members who have been posting regarding the freedom of choice, ownership, and straw argument have exceeded their posting limits. I would ask that those persons, and you know who you are :-), Please remember that there is always tomorrow to post on this particular topic. The list has been very high traffic thus far today.  I am not trying to squash discussion, but to help everyone follow the rules I'm providing a friendly reminder. of course you're, always more than welcome to take any discussion of list.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.