[nagdu] Ownership continued

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 27 01:48:10 UTC 2015

I believe most schools do seek input from students and graduates and
make decisions based on this information.  I have attended the same
school for 25 years and there have been many changes during that time.
I assume people also talk about the ownership policy if it is a
concern to them.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053