[nagdu] Frequent urination.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:11:31 UTC 2015

Deanna,
You need to get him into the vet, and have them run a chem  and cbc. This will give you his kidney values.  This is, in my experience, not normal.
He could also have something called water diabetes, which is not the same as the more familiar sugar diabetes we all know about.  With water diabetes, the dog is unable to concentrate its urine, so drinks and pees frequently.
Good luck, please keep us posted.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com