[nagdu] Hiya

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Aug 27 18:26:40 UTC 2015

Hello to you, Andrea was it?
I'm Dan and I live in central Florida, the USA.
I have my fourth guide dog, (hard to believe). His name is Parker and he's
from Guide Dogs of America in California.
He is a spunky yellow lab with a wagging tail and a soft wet nose--smile

Now I know how I can meet a girl friend, I need to go to some guide dog
users meeting and let my future lady's dog find me or maybe my dog will find
her--lol.
I loved the story and wish you and Diane all the best.

Warmest regards,

Dan and his master, Parker--lol