[nagdu] Please don't pet me, I'm working.

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:28:44 UTC 2015

Raven,

I tried one of these signs a long long time ago. They didn't stop people
petting or distracting the dog. In fact, people would actually read the sign
as they were petting. Some people love them, but in my experience, they were
a waste of time and didn't cut back the unsolicited attention a bit.

Sherry