[nagdu] a Straw Argument: Freedom of choice?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:38:17 UTC 2015

Tina, why does ownership bother you? I mean, do you not want
ownership? And if not, why not? I'm just curious.  I have been a
grad of Seeing Eye since 1981.  For the most part, I have
received great service from SEEING  Eye, great follow up, and
help over the phone.  What's not to like? When I get ready to
retire my dog, I choose where she goes, not the school.  If
someone does call and complain about me, the school will call me,
and find out my side of the story.  They will check with me to
see what happened.  I believe that the trust they hive their
graduates is part of the dignity and independence they offer
their grads.    Debby and Nova