[nagdu] Trying to understand: denial of access bad allergies

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:38:19 UTC 2015

Hi Sandra, actually I have done that before, and you're right,
sometimes it has helped, because they don't send a cab with some
driver who doesn't want to take a dog.  If I have to go to the
airport, I don't want to be anxious about whether I'm going to
have to argue with the cab driver about taking my dog or not.  I
do tell when making my plane reservations as well, because I
don't like sitting on the aisle with my dog, (I know some of you
have no problem with it, but I do).  Plus I prefer to poe-board
so that I can get Nova's harness off, and get her settled before
the crowd rushes the plane.  I also tell them on the train
especially if I'm getting a room in the sleeper car.  People have
to do what they think is right with their own dog.    Debby and
Nova