[nagdu] Trying to understand: denial of access bad allergies

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:47:14 UTC 2015

			I have a friend who works at a car dealership. She
says Uber drivers are people who want new cars. All they need is good credit
and to prove they drive for Uber. She says they do not receive any training,
all they need is a good driving record. She says most of the people she's
encountered who drive for Uber are not capable of real work, that they are
low class and do what they think will be "easy money".
Acording to her, she says they do not know or understand the concept that
they will be driving John Q public, not their buddies or the chick they
think is hot.