[nagdu] Hiya

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:42:11 UTC 2015

Adrea,
Welcome to the list.
My name is marsha, working my third guide from GDF, a black lab. We live in Pennsylvania USA.
I am one of the moderators on list. You might have already  met cindy. Just a few rules for you to be aware of up front. 5 posts per day per member. No one word, one line messages. this means, do not just post "Sure" or "Thank you" or "I do this or that with my dog". Those messages will count towards your 5 posts. There is no need for you to respond to every message. You can group your responses to the list in one email. And if you want list members to email you offlist, which your more than welcome to take any discussion offlist, include your name and email at the end of your email for people to have.
If you have any questions, let us know.
thanks!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.