[nagdu] Why did I send this message again?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:37:14 UTC 2015

			That was my take too when I was in Europe, the take
away that I got was "You are less then us, the government will take care of
you and if you want anything different from what the government is offering
then you need to know your place and be grateful".
When I was pregnant with my second daughter, my family and I went on a
dolphin cruise. We happened to be sharing the boat with a bunch of Chinese
people who were here visiting. They literally tried to crowd me while I was
getting on the boat and I got the impression that if they could have gone
over me, they would have. Not a one of them gave any consideration to my
personal space or my pregnancy. It was like "You're in our way, get out or
we'll move you".
I suspect this has more to do with their personal boundaries then mine.
Still, it was a little scary.
We aren't wrong if we share our personal experiences folks.