[nagdu] Any tips for us?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 28 18:16:30 UTC 2015

Yes Julie, this is precisely what I was trying to get at.  Thank you for
putting it so well.
It is impossible to dog-proof the world, therefore, the dog must become
world-proof, and that can only happen if the dog learns to control itself.
Even if I could totally dog-proof even my own house, stuff still happens.
Things get dropped or spilled.  The phone or the doorbell rings at an
inopportune moment. The dog has to learn not to give in to every temptation.
Tracy