[nagdu] Fwd: A question

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:28:26 UTC 2015

				It sounds like the schools think, rightly or
wrongly that you want to use your vision when it works and use the dog when
the vision doesn't. Guide dogs don't work that way. If this is how you
travel, then the schools are right to reject you.
If we're wrong, then please explain it to the schools.
There are a bunch of schools out there.