[nagdu] Please don't pet me, I'm working.

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Aug 29 12:11:51 UTC 2015

Hi Kay,
I have a sign on my dog too that say's "Please Don't Pet Working Dog" .
Once I bring it the person's attention they do stop. One time I was out
with friends and we came out of a store . We stood there trying to
decide which way to walk back to the water or more into the town. This
man stopped in front of me and started petting Anna. In a nice tone I
asked him to please stop and explained why. He said I like dogs and
continued petting her. I said I like dogs too that is why I have a guide
and in a firmer voice I asked him to please stop. He continued so I
dropped the harness and stepped in front of Anna so he couldn't touch
her. He walked away.
Marilyn and Anna