[nagdu] List Rules

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Aug 29 13:33:05 UTC 2015

I hope all of these rules will be enforced.  The one I know is
violated on a regular basis is 5 posts per day.  I also know I have
been guilty of going over that limit but plan to work very hard to
limit my posts.  What happens if people violate one of the rules?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053