[nagdu] Taxi access

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Aug 29 17:20:41 UTC 2015

Dan,

Good message. This is why NAGDU has applied for a grant to produce
educational materials concerning access. Also, the intent is to work closer
with organizations to educate. Come to the NAGDU board meeting tomorrow to
learn more and to keep up with what is happening.  All are welcome. The
meeting begins PROMPTLY at 5PM Pacific time, 6PM Mountain, 7PM Central time
and 8PM Eastern time. Ah, 3PM Hawaiian time and Midnight Zulu time for you
hams.

Conference Participant Instructions

1.      At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
2.      When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#
3.              Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of
Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote
on motions. Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the
meeting.
4.      All participants will be required to identify themselves. Anonymous
callers may not enter the board room.
5.      This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference
implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance
with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:
*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.
*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
participant.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson