[nagdu] a goat

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 02:09:15 UTC 2015

Thai has been around goats, horses, cattle, rabbits, and horses many
times between the county fair, a farm show, and other similar
excursions. He even encountered some more exotic animals once in a
small zoo. He completely ignores animals in cages and those that are
sitting, standing, or walking around relatively calmly aside from
other dogs. This was something I specifically
asked for: a dog that could handle farm animals since I was involved
in both 4H and the FFA at the time. That being said, he does get
excited to see bunnies running in the grass at times.

Danielle and Thai