[nagdu] Organizing a Texas Association of Guide dog Users

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 30 02:27:01 UTC 2015

Jessica,

	NAGDU and the NFB of Texas are also organizing a Texas Association
of Guide dog Users during their convention in Austin this fall. If you would
like to be a part of the organizational team, please write to me off-list at

president at nagdu.org

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!