[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Aug 30 13:16:55 UTC 2015

So what happens tat the vaunted centers, you leave your dog behind in your
appartment all day or what is it, I think it's a travesty but then again I'm
not going to one any time soon so I'll leave it up to those going there as
to the level of ttolerance for what I think is an incorrect policy.
Anyway, my opinions asside, what is the dog guide policy of the Centers?

Cordially,
Dan W.