[nagdu] Please don't pet me, I'm working.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 21:15:42 UTC 2015

I think it's about respect.   Sign, no sign.  Last dog got to be petted and
this one not.  Someone else let them pet...whatever it doesn't matter.  To
me it comes down to the fact that the person is not respecting me as a human
being because of my blindness.   I seriously doubt they pull this sort of
crap with able bodied folks.  I am blind and therefore less in their mind.
So because they feel in a position of superiority, they feel they can do
whatever they please.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC