[nagdu] Traveling

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Dec 1 18:25:50 UTC 2015

Hey Lisa, are you an APO brother? I haven't seen YILFS in ages.

GDB has lots of info for foreign country requirements on their website. Japan might be interesting, but I don't know what their requirements are; it seems to me that the EU is pretty similar from one country to another though. GEB chips their dogs, I think they use Avid, and I believe my memory tells me that the Avid chip can be read internationally.

So this wasn't much help at all, but check the GDB site:
http://www.guidedogs.com

I know I downloaded a bunch of stuff including international travel laws from there.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name