[nagdu] Flying with guide dog WAS Re: Traveling

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 1 18:54:20 UTC 2015

Elise,
Becky will fly with you, laying on the floor at your feet. She can scrunch under the seat in front of you quite nicely. I have flown both in the USA and Canada, and this has been the case.
Also, print out the TSA protocol for flying with service dogs. This outlines what TSA agents are and aren't allowed to do...

Daryl