[nagdu] relieving surfaces was Introduction

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Tue Dec 1 22:22:01 UTC 2015

Hi, Mike,

I also graduated from GEB. I have been having that same issue, but almost daily now. I have gotten a lot of different advice on the boards and some of it is helpful, but it is hard for others to know you and your dog like your trainer does. Don't hesitate to call GEB. My trainer is helping me a lot!

Welcome!
Morgan and Fairest

Sent from my iPhone