[NAGDU] {Spam?} am still around

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 09:21:21 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
Wanted to let everyone know Odie and I are still around.
Been having computer troubles.
To make some of this travel related, we ended up getting more snow in Colorado.
I was greatful my stepmom gave me a ride to my MRI on Monday.
I ended up having to use my manual wheelchair  as my power one isn't still fixed yet.
Odie is doing fine, but his back legs are beginning to wobble more.
So, he's definitely going to be retired beginning of next year.
My apartment manager has said she would like for me to keep Odie instead of rehoming him, just have him as a pet for companionship.
She's also going to help me fight to keep him with me as she's seen how our partnership has been very important to us.
Biggest reason is due to Odie being able to still alert me if I am going to have a seizure or not.
I'd like to have him permanently retired, but it's hard when having a great friend like Odie who keeps fighting and resisting retirement.
Maybge he can still do his medical alert response duty indoors and he doesn't necessarily have to be out in the field either.
Hope everyoye including their furry partners had a great Thanksgiving.
Christmas will be around the corner quickly.
If ya plan on flying to visit family or perhaps, use Greyhound or Amtraak, have a safe trip.
Bibi and MAR son Odie