[NAGDU] Navigation systems - Interesting information on independent navigation for the blind

Morgan Leland morganland at me.com
Thu Dec 3 21:25:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

This way finder device looks so cool! I am not sure there is anything here in Arizona like that but I was wondering if anyone from the list had good suggestions on devices to use while walking. Google maps does have walking directions, and they get you most of the way there, but trying to find the exact building is very difficult. Does anyone know of a good navigation system for walking?

Morgan

Sent from my iPhone