[NAGDU] Shaman has cancer

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:56:22 UTC 2015

Hello, Marty.  I am sorry to hear about Shaman.  One of my college
professors has two labs (not guides, but labs the same.)  One is the mama
and the other is the son.  She notice Jessie, the mama, limping on her left
paw.  She took Jessie to the vet, and she has a malignant tumor.  She took
Jessie to the oncologist last week, and the cancer has gone into her lungs.
Jessie has about two or three weeks.  I am very sad and I pray for our pups.
I ray Shaman will get through this, and I know Shaman will.  Keep your head
up.
Elise