[NAGDU] TSA Remobving HarnesseswasL Materials for Canes

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:16:33 UTC 2015

That's like saying there's no reason to remove your shoes. The harness
is one less thing to scan/check like your shoes, jacket, or the things
in your pockets. Even if you remove those things from your person,
jewelry, pins, or even some bras will set off the scanner.
Also, my dog has been able to go through several scanners without
setting them off.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs