[NAGDU] Replying to the list

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Dec 16 02:30:02 UTC 2015

Everybody, what happens with reply, and reply all to a great extent
depends on the mail program you are using, so when one of you tells
somebody else ..... you should, it may be somewhat different for them.

I am sorry for the confusion, but it is yahoo's fault, we had to
change some settings, so mail would go through for everyone.

If yu do a reply-all in most mail programs the person who sent the
mail's address will either be inthe to, or cc fields.  You can write
them privately by editing out the list address.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org