[NAGDU] Food - feeding extra

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:41:14 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, I agree with you.  I don't change Nova's food amounts
just because on one day we will be walking longer distances.  I
doubt I could walk 10 miles in one day either.  Lol.  At least
not at this point.  Today it is 20 degrees, snow and freezing
rain tonight.  I'm hoping that they're wrong today.  I'm actually
thinking of using paratransit tomorrow.  Mostly because I'm kind
of not excited about falling down.  Well, I'd best get ready for
my trek to the bus.  Feeling conflicted about whether booties are
necessary today or not.  Sigh.    Peace,    Debby