[NAGDU] Update on Shaman

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Dec 19 16:42:31 UTC 2015

Hi Mardi,
That is wonderful news about Shaman. I know you are relieved.
That's good that you will keep an eye on it so it doesn't turn into
cancer.
Our weather here has been nice so we won't be getting a white Christmas
which is fine with me.
I have been able to take 2 mile walks with Anna as it hasn't been that
cold except for today.
Marilyn and Anna