[NAGDU] Standing heel position, revisited

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Dec 20 05:15:44 UTC 2015

Hi Raven,

How long did it take you to teach this new command move in to your dog? I
have the same issue with my guide his rear end sticking out in iles and
being in the way of other people. Gipp does know the touch command and I'm
thinking this could be something I can teach Gipp because I'm always moving
his body and rear end  closer to me so he's not sticking out in the ile ways
or in other peoples way.  Take care.

Lori and the Gipper