[NAGDU] Going through airport security with your dog

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:24:22 UTC 2015

Oh geez let us see. I think once I took off the harness, put dog at
sit-rest, walked through, then called pup. Usually, dog sits and I
might long leash or not, go through, then call dog. I never relinquish
dog to anyone. Ever! Luckily, both have been good about resting which
is same as staying at other schools, and waiting to be called. Great
dogs! Really, now I think about it what's the point of removing the
harness when it will be set off anyway? My cane sets it off if I have
it. I usually send it through on the belt though.
We both have always been patted down!