[NAGDU] Behavior Changes?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 21 18:28:17 UTC 2015

Good morning,

Not sure if I should worry about this, but I am a bit concerned (or maybe comforted) by a recent behavior change in Jenny.
In previous jobs, Jenny has always slept on a bed under my desk. Occasionally, she would curl up on my feet, and we would have some bonding time.

At the job I am currently at (leaving at the end of the year), Jenny has never once curled up on my feet, not even tried to. Since I received my verbal notice of termination, she has spent nearly half of every day curled up under my desk or on my feet. Either she's freaking out and needing some comfort because of my mild nervousness, or she's intensely relieved like I am and feels she can relax.

Any thoughts?

Daryl