[NAGDU] very quick food change

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:17:19 UTC 2015

Had it smelled different when you got it other places? Anyway, I would
recommend ordering from Petco rather than Amazon. They have local stores in
case you can't get it that way, but large amounts of dogfood are easier to
order that way. It was a long time before I took to doing that, but I love
it.
Cindy