[NAGDU] very quick food change

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 04:26:48 UTC 2015

Grains include oats, barley, rye, rices, and wheat. As unpopular as my
opinion is, go grain-free. Feeding grains to dog drains the already
poor store of amulace they possess. Amulace is the digestive enzyme
that breaks down grains, which dogs have very little of. Feeding
biologically inappropriate food is taxing on the pancreas and GI
tract. The body can only take so much abuse and suffer so much
internal inflammation before it starts exhibiting external signs like
cancers, arthritis, organ diseases, diabetes, bowel disorders, and
other inflammatory conditions.
This decline in health happens over time. It doesn't drop down from
the sky and just happen because a dog is a certain age, a certain
breed, etc. All health challenges can be prevented, improved,
reversed, or worsened by diet.

There are people who think eating processed food and fast food
everyday isn't bad for them because they are currently in good health,
or don't have a diagnosable condition. Don't wait for a diagnosis to
make positive changes. Do it while things are still preventable,
reversible, and in working order.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs