[NAGDU] very quick food change

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:48:29 UTC 2015

hi,
Some people feel that since dogs and their ancesters in the wild didn’t eat grain, or not very much of it, it’s therefore more healthy to feed a grain free food. Also, the grains that are added are mostly fillers, anyway.

Having said that, some dogs, mine, for example, do not do well on grain free foods.

You have to find what works for you and for your dog.

hth,
Caitlyn and Maggie