[NAGDU] Chewy.com any one buy dog food from this site?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Dec 23 16:11:24 UTC 2015

I am currently getting food delivered from Chewy and have been for a couple
of years.  I am 100% satisfied with their service.  I have my order set up
to auto ship every few weeks.  A few days before it will be shipped, I get a
reminder email so I can make any changes, postpone or cancel.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC