[NAGDU] [nagdu] Restaurant workers with guide dogs, was RE: This was interesting

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 23:23:52 UTC 2015

Well, my husband at the time had a vending stand location and I often
brought my guide with me. He was kept in the back where his stock was
kept away from food prep and the serving area. that was fine according
to food code regulations and other laws pertaining to guide dogs and
there was NEVER a problem. When I chose to work him around the
premises I went in and out through the back door.