[NAGDU] Food Question

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Dec 25 12:47:36 UTC 2015

Some people, you just ain't gonna be able to do anything with. Your family, and most people, are used to seeing overweight dogs, so when these one in proper condition, they don't know what to do with that. Clearly though, you have got no clue what you're talking about, I mean you're blind, how could you possibly know any better? You can tell them that they're used to seeing fat dogs, and your dog is in perfect healthy condition. You can tell them that you don't want to give your dog too many treats because you want to maintain her health, and besides, she doesn't need them to feel loved (the treats are more for them than for her anyway), and maybe if she has a delicate system that gets thrown off by new things, you definitely don't want that out and about! There's a pretty good chance none of it will help though...you may just have to grit your teeth and bear it. Now if their behavior escalates beyond mere comments to disrespecting your decisions by, say, slipping your dog things she shouldn't have, you may have to consider how much time and under what circumstances you want to spend with them.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name