[NAGDU] How Much Food?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 05:29:31 UTC 2015

Hi Elise, I'm not sure that you can make any decisions based on
what we all feed our dogs.  We are all on different foods.  Nova
gets Proplan, I think it's 16/26, or something like that.  It
comes in an orange and green bag.  Anyway, she gets a cup and a
smidgen more (depending on whether I'm feeding the dogs or Craig
is.  (I feed less).  Anyway, when there's no snow and the
sidewalks aren't all blocked, we do some kind of a walk after
work.  And on weekends, of course, we run errands, and go for
walks.  She is fine, you can still feel her ribs, and she has a
definite waistline.  That's what you want.     Debby and Nova