[NAGDU] Food Question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 05:30:08 UTC 2015

I must admit that doesn't seem like very much food to me, but you
know your dog.  If she is doing well, then you may just have to
be a little firm and it may seem rude to them.  I have actually
had to tell people to butt out.  And I used those words.  For
awhile, people were telling me that Nova was too thin.  So I
talked to the vet who said that Nova looked wonderful.  So I
think you just have to stick to your guns.  Families don't always
understand, and they don't get the training we do.    Debby and
Nova